Newmarks marina pretty much has is all.
At Newmarks’ marina, we have just about everything you’re looking for in a marina. If it’s not here, it’s not too far away. We’re just minutes away from San Pedro, Long Beach and the open ocean. And about 26 miles from Catalina Island. Oh, and part of the package at Newmarks, is access to our mooring at Two Harbors in 4th of July Cove. What other marina offers that?
Newmarks is located in the heart of the LA Harbor. We offer beautiful views of the Vincent Thomas Bridge, amazing Palos Verdes sunsets and the Long Beach skyline.
What else does Newmarks Marine offer?
- We offer a deep draft marina.
- We can handle up to 250 yachts with floating docks for vessels from 20′ to 110′ feet in length.
- We offer a GREEN marina. Members of the Marina Recreation Association helping to provide a safer and cleaner environment.
- We offer a full range of services and amenities.
- We offer Marina services.
- We have friendly, helpful staff, here for you 360 days a year.
If you’re hungry and looking for a restaurant within walking distance, there’s the Marina Cafe. They have quite a selection to choose from for breakfast and lunch. From omelettes, to soups, salads and sandwiches. If you’re in the mood for chowder, check out the Chowder Barge Floating Cafe.
Or hop in the car or go for a boat cruise, Long Beach Rainbow Harbor and the San Pedro Waterfront are just a short distance away. And there’s plenty to do, art galleries, museums, theatres and plenty of restaurants to choose from.
So if you and your boat looking for a new place to call home, come check out Newmarks Yacht Centre. You might just find your new home right here in the heart of the LA Harbor.
Click here to apply for boat slip rentals at Newmarks.
Call us for more information on slip rentals and our Catalina mooring! 310-834-2830